Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 2

I've really worked this.  I've completed all my goals and then some.  Every day I have eaten at least 3, usually 5 or 6, fruits and vegetables.  I walked 30 min 3X last week and 2X so far this week.  I have kept my calories between 1000 and 1300 every day.  So why in the world did I gain weight?  What the Heck??

It is so incredibly discouraging to work so hard only to have the results spin back the wrong way!  Someone asked, "but how do your clothes fit?  Muscle weighs more that fat".  Yeah.  I know that.  And my clothes are tighter than ever!  I wonder if my heart is having a similar reverse of results.

I made an appointment with my doctor to see if she can shed some light on this dilemma.  In the mean time, I'll just keep trying.  Aching joints and all.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!