Sunday, August 21, 2016

Time Flies - At last, Answers!

Wow - time does fly!!  So much has happened since my last post!!  I finally went to the doctor after over a month of trying to lose weight.  Something was just off!!  She did blood work and found I not only had a metabolic disorder, but I was pre-diabetic.  The good news, the medication can help you loose weight.  And it did!

I started taking metformin on June 28.  I weighed 208 pounds.  I weighed myself this morning and I was at 198 - that's 10 pounds.  The only change I made was taking the pills (and I haven't been as diligent counting calories).  Now that's a motivator!!

I'm finding that menopause and aging has it ups and downs - there are good days and great days, but I'm starting to settle into the changes and revel in the ways my body has improved!

Before

Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!