Monday, April 16, 2018

National Wear Your PJs to Work Day

What? Wear you PJs to work? Now that could cause quite a stir depending on what you call PJs! Who comes up with these things? #WearYourPajamastoWork - There is even a website dedicated to it! National Wear your Pajamas to Work Day - There's a movement!

It's a day to relax after working so hard on getting your taxes done (mine were done in February). It's the day after tax day every year - except this year tax day is April 17, so it's the day before tax day!

Now I don't know about you, but what I wear to bed is not for public viewing. I suppose I could wear my sweats, or perhaps my leggings and a long shirt. You know, the stuff you wear when you sit around the house. And what if you don't wear PJs? What then?

Hmmm....

Just a few thoughts to ponder on this day of relaxations. Happy Wear your Pajamas to Work Day!

(Note: this is as close as you get to me in my PJs)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!