Saturday, October 10, 2020

Fall is in the Air

 This has certainly been a strange year. Winter moved quietly into Spring and Spring blended it's self into the early days of Summer. We've dealt with unusually high temperatures, little rain (for the Pacific Northwest), horrible fires and, of course, the pandemic. But today as I look out my window I see Fall. 


The rain came on strong this morning, pounding the tin roof on our back stoop keeping me and the cats awake. Now it's going from heavy to light and back again. I can see leaves falling and puddles forming and the air is crisp. 


And I sit quietly in my living room, wearing my leggings and socks, sipping coffee and watching the show nature is putting on. 

Welcome Fall. I'm ready.     



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!