Monday, February 19, 2018

It's my Birthday

Today is my 62cnd birthday. I could retire if I wanted to (except for the cost of medical insurance). I don't feel old, but I look at myself in the mirror and I see the signs of aging. When I sit for a long period of time then stand up, I feel the signs of aging. When I look at some of these young women, I remember when...



I'm also finding myself  pondering my life. I did a lot of fun things with my family when I was a child.




I have two fantastic siblings that I have a great deal of respect for and love spending time with them.

  

 





I have a fabulous husband who never stops surprising me - in a good way.



With him came three kids I love and with them six grandkids - some that live in other states and I wish I knew better.


And two beautiful great nieces I had the priviledge of nannying for three years.



I've done some great things and seen some beautiful places. Have I done it all? Nope. Do I still have more to do? Yep.

 

 

 

































I am 62 years old and proud of it. I have had a fabulous life and have so much more ahead.

It's my birthday and I feel blessed.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Funny, I don't see you aging at all. You're still my cuz and never get older. But I do know the body thing, it hurts a bit longer when I fall while skiing than it did years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my dear cuz - we are aging. But I'm digging it in more ways than not!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!