Sunday, March 28, 2021

Spring is in the Air

 Spring is truly in the air, but winter has not completely given in. We are working on renovating both the front yard and the backyard. We got a new roof in December and had the house painted this last week. It feels amazing in a season of rebirth, to be making things fresh and beautiful around me. 

Our backyard looked like this: 




And now we have it looking like this. Once it's all cleared we'll be planting grass and shrubs - Then we move to the front. 



The siding looked like this:




And now it looks like this:




Our front porch is so inviting I go sit in my rocker at the end of the day,



 fresh squeezed lemonade or a cup of hot tea, and I quietly watch the birds, thanking the Lord for the blessings in my life. 




I would love to hear about and see pictures of your projects for the season of renewal!! Share them here in the comments or visit our facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!