Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Halloween is in the Air

 I love fall. And I love decorating this time of year. Halloween goes up all during the month of October (I started in September). November first is Thanksgiving, then the day after is Christmas. And so begins the fun!


I like to use lights. Orange electric or fall themed battery operated - they all add a little spooky festiveness. 






Our house was built in 1950 when telephones were wired to the walls. There is a little nook in a cabinet that was used for the phone and phone books. But I use it as a focal point. 


Add some bowls of eye balls and bones and spiders - 








And don't forget outside! My favorite place to sit is my front porch - 








Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute cross stitch you have on your door!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made that about 25 years ago - And I still hang it. LOL - Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you are ready to enjoy the holiday this weekend! Thanks for linking up this week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Donna - I am enjoying the season. On Monday all the turkeys go up!! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. It all looks great, love the cross stitched greeting! Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 83. Shared.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!