Sunday, April 24, 2022

Is it Finally Spring?

 Boy has the weather been crazy. We made record snowfall in Oregon for April this year. We don't get snow in April!! The last two years my garden has been in by this time, but not this year. 

Finally things are starting to change. It's been sunny and fairly warm the last few days and promises to continue - however with plenty of rain. 

Just to get my spring energy flowing, I did a little work outside. 



I planted a couple epimediums 



and gave the faeries a path to their door. 



And my front porch is ready for tea and book while the birds sing and the sun shines. 



Next I'll be planning all the things to get done to make sure everything is ready for summer relaxation. Stay tuned for the plan!

Looking for things for your garden - here are some things from my wish list. What's on yours?


10 comments:

  1. I worked in the garden yesterday and actually got a sunburn. Looking forward to more days planting this week.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting there but I'd like it to be a bit warmer here in New England

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear it's still mighty cold on your side of the country!! I'm in the Pacific Northwest and we're finally warming up. Stay warm!!

      Delete
  3. We have tiny plants poking through! It’s exciting! The days are getting warmer and it does seem like Spring is sticking around!

    Hang in there!
    Thanks for linking up at the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
    Laurie
    Ridge Haven Homestead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are really starting to sprout now!! Thanks for hosting the party and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. The weather here is wonderful in the near 90s all week. I'm loving it. Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 76. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to those 90 degree days!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. What a pretty space there for plants! I bet when they do come in, they look really great white that cute white fence background.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are really starting to bloom!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!