Saturday, November 26, 2022

Important Announcement!

 Hello - Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It's been quite a year for me. 

With so much going on with my injuries and other things, keeping up with two blogs has been really tough. That being said, I've decide to pause this blog for a couple months to give myself a chance to regroup. So this will be the last post until February 1 - 

But be sure to come back then, the party will resume that day as will the new posts.

I really appreciate all the support everyone has given me. And I hope to see you back!







3 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. And you do the same. 💕

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! Enjoy your break :)

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!