Monday, December 12, 2016

What Masochist Invented Planking?





Lordy where does the time go?  Seems like Thanksgiving was just a few days ago and here it is almost Christmas...

Well as many of you know, I am on my weight loss quest and having a pretty good struggle with it - so when my niece challenged friends and family to the "28 Day Plank Challenge" I was all on board.



Have you ever planked?  First day was 20 seconds - a   V E R Y  long 20 seconds!  Then thirty - then 40 and right now we are at 1 minute.  Who knew 60 seconds be SO long!



Well I am pleased to say that yesterday I did the full minute without grunting!  Today is day 12 - NINETY FREAKING SECONDS!!!  OMG - Well, I'll let you know if I made it, but there WiLL be grunting!

The goal at the end of the 28 days?  240 seconds - that's FOUR MINUTES!!  OMG - OMG - what have I gotten myself into!!

Actually - the bottom picture is me on both accounts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!