Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Changes

I'm stretching my comfort zone. The job I do today is comfortable. I know what is expected of me. I have established relationships and understand the flow. And I'm changing jobs.

I'm moving to a new place - but still a little familiar. I'm moving to a place I worked before, more than 10 years ago. I hired some of the people that work there. But there is a new owner - new expectations - new relationships to build. There will be new ways of doing things and new things to learn. And I'm up for it!


We need to stretch our wings from time to time. We need to allow ourselves to live outside of what has become comfortable. Without moving from what we already know, we never learn anything new. Our minds and spirits become stagnant. And with stagnation our lives become dull and we become isolated from ourselves.

So take a step out of your comfortable circle. Take a deep breath, spread your wings and soar. It may take some time to learn to fly in the new atmosphere, but when you do, the world becomes bigger and your mind begins flourish in new realms. Our spirit is lifted and we see things in brighter, new ways.



Welcome the change.


2 comments:

  1. What a refreshing, positive attitude. Good luck in your new, old job. Visiting you today from Oh My Heartsie Girl's link up. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed jobs (and work environments) three years ago - scariest Midlife thing I've done - and most rewarding. I hope your change goes really well too as you spread your wings and soar.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!