Sunday, May 3, 2020

Eating in Captivity

How many of you have gained weight over the last month or two? Well I certainly have! I gained back ALL the weight I lost in January and February. I need to give my little ten pound loss token back!




Well no more! Today I commit to making more of an effort to eat healthy. Yogurt instead of ice cream - cucumbers and hummus instead of chips. Yes. Better food and a healthier body. 


Any of you interested in joining me? I started a facebook page for just that! To share struggles and ideas - to talk about how we're doing - and to encourage each other to keep going, never give up. 

CHALLENGE - Eating Healthy During Captivity

Your first mission - What is your biggest struggle?

And what's the goal here? To help each other find ideas and ways to cope as well as some yummy nutritious ideas to try.
Won't you join us?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!