Monday, April 26, 2021

Garden 2021

 I've almost finished planting my garden for this year. I still have some cucumbers and tomatoes to plant - and a zucchini. I can't find a plant!! But I will. 





I've put in peas, beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, lots of greens, peppers and more. I've started an herb bed with culinary lavender on either side.



 And the raspberries are loaded!! Last fall I put in two blueberry bushes and they are going strong. 



The warm weather gave the radishes a push! I'm really looking forward to the harvest. 



Do you have a garden? What have you planted?

4 comments:

  1. Only have a few things growing this year as I have rotator cuff issues. Love that rosemary, chard, and cilantro are growing well in my backyard and have had a large crop of lemons. Thanks for sharing you interesting pictures of your garden and yes for the vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of the year when new things start sprouting. Thanks so much for linking up at the 25 and Done Link Party 13! 25 entries in 25 hours!! Shared on Fb, Pn, and Tw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS, Helen! Your post is FEATURED at the 25 and Done Link Party 14! 25 entries in 25 hours!! Entries shared on Fb, Pn, and Tw. Opens Mar-17 at 2am. Closes Mar-18 at 3am central time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feature!! I'm a little behind on responding to comments. :0

      Delete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!