Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday's Musings #5 - Two Hands

Happy Monday. 

You know the old saying, it’s always something. My back is finally getting better. I’ve been looking forward to getting out and working in my yard again. But it isn’t in the cards. 


I went yard saling on Saturday and I tripped over the crack in someone’s driveway. And when I tried to get my balance, I tripped over my shoes. 

So now I am going to be delayed another 6 to 8 weeks before I can work in my yard due to a broken wrist. 


Note to self - When the sandals slip, don’t wear them. 

So if you don’t see a lot of me in the next few weeks, that’s why. It’s hard to type with one hand. For this post I’m actually using voice activation and emailing it to myself. Then I can copy and paste it with one hand using my mouse to make corrections. 



And so it goes, I’m off on another healing adventure. Appreciate all the positive thoughts you can send my way.

 Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Our first hike in Montana once we unpacked a few boxes included a frozen puddle, it was in the shade and all I saw was "puddle" and not the frozen part. Fortunately it was my left hand so I did a fair job of keying in letters and staying on top of things blog wise. I even continued baking bread and my hubby shaped the loaves for me, that I did not try to master one handed. That and washing the three feet of hair I had at the time. Those weekly trips for a shampoo at the beauty school were heavenly....Do take care! I thought a lot about you these past few days, because I have been where you are currently.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!