Saturday, October 1, 2022

Share the Wealth Link up #28

Is it October 1 already? 

First let me apologize for being late with the party again. Last Saturday I tripped in a driveway crack and broke my wrist. It’s been an adventure trying to do things with one hand. One of the things that are most difficult is typing. I’m using my phone and dictating and then sending myself an email and trying to edit it on the post. It’s slow going at best. But that’s not the end of it. On Tuesday I’ll be having surgery. YEP. I did it really well. It’ll be a 6 to 8 week recovery so things around here are going to be a little slow for a while. Please be patient and don’t go away. I will be back. Thanks for all the support.

So welcome to our party - share any family friendly post! You can share up to five - and tell your friends!! The more the merrier! And remember - Be sure to visit at least two other posts! 

On the first and 15th every month a new party will start and run until the day before the next one is to start (14th and last day of the month). 

It's more fun if you share something new each time! 

Each party will have a theme, but anything that has anything to do with hearth and home is welcome! 

This party theme: Halloween

This is a collaboration of ideas ~ And we want yours!

So come on in and party with us!

Share as many as FIVE posts!

   

And the top two posts are...

DIY autumn leaf wreath - Master"pieces" of My Life


   

NATIONAL FALL FOLIAGE WEEK - Grammy"s Grid






 Please stop by and visit our featured bloggers. Show us your favorite by visiting their site and letting them know you were there.


Thank you for playing along!

And now it's your turn! 

But please Don't drop and go!

Be sure to visit AT LEAST two posts. Share the Wealth!


Note: By linking up you are giving My Big Fat Menopausal Life permission to use your posts as future features on the blog. And thank you!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope your surgery and recovery go really well. Take care and good luck! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Helen despite your broken wrist. I'm sending positive energy to you and will keep you in my thoughts for healing and recovery from surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was on my phone earlier when I linked up and left a thank you. Now I'm seeing where you broke your wrist. Ouch! Dictating to your phone is a great idea! I do that on occasion when a blog post comes to me and I'm already in bed. Works great! Hope the surgery goes well and that you heal fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photo of the beautiful Fall foliage!! We don't have that here in Florida, so I am always in awe when I see it.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Lavender Sugar looks interesting - I think I'll make some, Lord knows I have enough Lavender ;-)

    Thanks for Hosting: I hope your owie heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!