Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday Musing

 Mondays are a good day to muse about life. The weekend is behind us and we can reflect on the business of life. 



We had a really busy weekend. We love to yard sale. We hit a neighborhood sale on Friday. We found some fun things - and some art project materials we were looking for. 



Saturday we went to an event at a local town, celebrating their history and then off to another city wide sale. 



Sunday we went to the Elephant Garlic Festival with our grandson. Even had a garlic beer - and yes, it was good. 



And as I sat with my coffee this morning, I pondered on it all. 

I spent three busy days with my husband and we had a blast. We giggled and joked and played a little grab a**. And Sunday with my grandson... what can I say.

While my husband was in the library for a book sale, Jer and I had a beer and talked. Not chit chat, but some deep conversation. I am so proud of the man he is becoming. I am so honored to be his grandma. 

I am a richly blessed woman. I love my life - and I love my family. There is nothing better. 



2 comments:

  1. So neat to capture the bubble like that!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The kids were blowing them and that one landed on the lawn - so I laid on my belly and took a few shots. I was happy.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!