Saturday, August 20, 2022

It's Saturday

 What a lovely day we had. 

First stop - Farmer Market. I love wandering around a farmers market. It touches all your senses. As I wandered I could here a live jazz band playing over by the "food court". The bright flowers catching your eye. 


I bought a delicious vegan bagel. It tasted like an amazing piece of bread. No butter, no cream cheese, just bagel. My taste buds were dazzled


There were dogs everywhere. I got to pet a Mexican hairless named Maisy. 

I got peaches and corn and strawberries to freeze. I love the fragrance of fresh berries and peaches. It really reminds you of how wonderful summer is.

From there we went yard saling. A park wide sale at a mobile park with a beautiful lake - complete with water foul. You could here the water moving to and fro on the shore.



Ever hear of a peanut butter bush? You rub the leaves between your fingers and it really smells like peanut butter!!


I love checking out people's yards. There were some really beautiful ones.




When we got home I put the produce away, unpacked the car, and settled into a refreshing beer I bought at farmers market. A pickle beer. 



How did you spend your Saturday?

2 comments:

  1. That vegan bagel looks absolutely amazing! I love visiting our local farm market as well. I always end up bringing home some new handmade piece of jewelry instead of produce though! But I am all about supporting small businesses so as long as I buy something that’s what counts, right?! Fun post!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I've done that a few times too!! And the bagel was amazing!! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!