Friday, December 3, 2021

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

 



I love Christmas! I love the lights, the sparkles, and all the cozy warmth of the season. I usually have everything up by the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year was a little late. 

One of our four cats got really sick before Thanksgiving and was hospitalized for three days. It's been stressful (and expensive), but he's on the mend and things are getting back to normal. 

And now the decorations are up and making our house a Christmas place. The photos below are of my house and my decorations. My husband is a woodworker and does stained glass. Much of what you see here, he made. 

The hope for this post is that the photos will inspire you and give you pleasure. 

Merry Christmas. 


























Happy Holidays from my House to Yours. 


4 comments:

  1. The little Santa trees are so cute!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is looking like Christmas. Thanks so much for linking up at A Themed Linkup 85 for Christmas Crafts and Décor. Pinned and/or shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! Your post is FEATURED at A Themed Linkup 86 for Christmas Recipes from my previous linkup for Christmas Crafts and Décor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see your mostly handmade Christmas decorations (so cute). I'm attending your blog party and glad I dropped by.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!